The company history

The company started its activity as a natural person in Prostějov in 1992 by the manufacture of insulating glass. The purchase of production facilities in Nezamyslice in 1994 enlarged the product range with laminated, safety, soundproof and ballistic glass. One year later, a simple glass processing started. Due to filling production capacity in Nezamyslice, a new production hall was added. In 2008, this hall was further enlarged. In the same year, the production of insulating glass was moved to Nezamyslice, too. Total reconstruction of the original space and its enlargement came to happen in 1999-2001. Nowadays, the manufacturing process occurs in modern premises on the area of 1500 m2. In 2004, the company became LLC.